I got the boys up about 6:40 this morning. I think I woke them up the same way last year...opening their blinds to the tune of the fish, Nemo, saying, "First day of school, first day of school"! Man, I love that movie. It was actually the first movie that Josiah ever sat the entire movie through. Yeah, I'm a dork. But at least my kids don't think so yet.
I'm really excited for this school year. From what I heard, Elee has a great 2nd grade teacher, and Josiah has a new teacher to the school for the 4th grade. I'm looking forward to meeting them at the Open House next week.
We've been praying a lot for this school year already. From the teachers, to bullying, to them making good friends. I'm really excited to see what this school brings for both the boys. Hopefully no more Principle visits this year. We walked into the school a week ago to pick up a paper and we walked by the New Vice Principle's office. He was so nice and asked the boys how to make the lunch menu better. The boys seemed to really like him.
Typical German weather... started out at 60 degrees this morning and then was 80 by the afternoon. I took Luna & Pace to the Eltville pool after picking her up from the Kindergarten. Not sure how many nice days there will be!




No comments:
Post a Comment
My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!