Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Alnatura Kids Photo Shoot

A couple weeks ago the kids got some pictures taken by Alles Kinder, the same people who took my pics for fun a few months ago. I blogged about it here.  Josiah didn't want to do it, but Elee was all for it and so was Luna...Pace didn't have a choice....but I think he liked it. LOL! We all had fun!

A few other kids got their pictures taken as well. The photos were given to AlNatura and they decide what pictures are used for their ads.  It was such a cool surprise when they told me the kids would get gift cards to the store! My friend brought over some goodies this past week. I love AlNatura's food products and soaps. Now we have some spending money there! They each got a 15 euro ($18-ish) giftcard, some clothes and pretzels just for getting the photos taken. How cool is that? 45 euro to Alnatura.. yay!!! And they also gave us some really nice prints!

Thanks to my friends at Alles Kinder, Sabine and Simone, for the fun photo shoot with the kids and all the goodies!



Organic cotton clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!