One of my friends in my German class offered to watch the kids one night for a birthday present to me! What an awesome present!!! Richie and I had a wonderful date. We walked a little bit in our town and went to one place for a drink and another place for food. It was so much fun!
Saturday was a lazy day. I ran about 6 and half miles and then we had some friends over for dinner. Good food, good people.
Sunday, I woke up super early and my friend Daniela and I went to the Flea Market. There was a 70% chance for rain so I was glad that I had purchased a tent. We did really well with our sale. Even though it was raining, there were a lot of people walking around with their umbrellas and rain coats. Because we had the tent we didn't have to cover our items so people were still buying!
After the Flea Market (Flohmarkt in German), I counted up all the cash.....and I officially have all the money that I need for this bad boy. Now I just need some time to scour the internet for the best price.
Pace on Friday.....notice the shoes...
Our date night...
When we got back all the kids were sleeping so good.
He didn't like the flash...but he went right back to sleep.
The boys made a fort on the floor. |
The Flea Market and our junk...I mean 'treasures'.
BFF's...They guys watched the kidos & made some delicious tamales to eat when we got back from our Flea Market.



And it looks like the boys had a few beers while they watched the kids, too! :) Nice tent!
ReplyDeleteI had to return the tent...it broke when we set it up. ;)
ReplyDelete