Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Most of our week ~ In pictures

Tuesday

Pacearoo fought with the powder..the powder won, but his bedroom was REALLY bad. Two large bottles of powder DUMPED! At least it smelled nice and wasn't poop. Always grateful! haha!

I really wanted some lettuce. So we planted lettuce along with some beets to add to our garden. Elee was a big help and loves getting in the dirt!

Pace loved 'helping' too.

Some melon, and basil, and cucumbers. We'll have to thin it out soon!

splashing in the water

Wednesday

Pacey looks so much like his daddy with a pony tail. He looks dressed for work. ;)

He worked on getting the coffee out and 'cooking' something. I couldn't waste the Lavazza coffee though, I used it this morning.


Thursday 

(German holiday; no kindergarten for Luna)


She completely dressed herself since she was cold. 

Took a load of stuff to the Thrift Store on base!

Friday

Pace before our run

Pace was ready for our run. I asked him if he wanted go and he said 'yup'. He didn't want to be stuck in the house.  I grabbed my camera and thought we'd take some pictures along the way. Got in 5.5 miles. 

We run by here on most of our runs. The Rhine River

This is one of the paths.

We stopped and got honey on our way home from a beekeeper down the street! We live at 108, and he's at 52. He gets the honey from his hives down the road behind our house, and from other local farmers. I was so stoked to find this!


Why can't I choose just one picture?

I bought this Lace Umbrella yesterday on our run to the Thrift Store for $1!!! 












Happy weekend everybody!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, man, these are awesome!!! I can't imagine what you will do with your new camera!!! Pace really does look like a little Richie with the ponytail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it'll be nice to get the new camera! Looking forward to that!

      Delete
    2. I was laughing so hard when I saw the "powder picture!" You know, I have one very similar to that of RICHIE!!!! I wondered when one of your kids would do it!! So cute!!!

      I used to use umbrellas like Luna's for dancing! Cute!

      Delete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!