Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Outfit Post~Ombre

What I thought I'd wear...


What I really wore...




I love the light~turquoise & beige platforms I purchased on sale from Urban Outfitters and have been looking for a chance to wear them. We drove about an hour and half on Saturday to go shopping and then to a friends house for some grilling and hanging, and I decided the big platforms wouldn't be a practical fit. I opted for my everyday Chacos flip flops and a hoodie (pockets stuffed with kleenex). With four kids, I love having me some kleenex handy. Comfy...practical.

Plus, after Richie's comment of, "You look like a German hooker", I opted for my flipflops. The platforms await a new outfit, probably not with these leggings. I'm still not quite sure what the difference is between a German hooker and just any 'ol hooker, but since living in Germany, just about everything has the word 'German' in front of it. German music, German dogs, German stares, German recycling, German housing, German frische Luft (fresh air), German sense of humor.....

There are not too many ombre styles I've seen that I like, but I really liked this tank. It has a sheer back and I layered it with another black tank underneath.

The Look~
Ombre tank~ H&M (15 euro)
High waisted leggings~ Urban Outfitters ($15 dollars)
Chacos~ a couple years old

No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!