Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Weekend Recap~ & Random pics of last week

I totally enjoy doing my 'weekend recap' Posts. I love being able to add all the pictures from the week or weekend. Easy & quick, just how I like it! Here are a few pictures from last week.

I didn't take many pictures over the weekend. Most of them are during the week. Saturday, I did a ten-mile run in the forest and then went to lunch and shopping with three girlfriends at the base in Ramstein. That evening we just chilled and had no plans which was really nice. Sunday we decided not to go church since we had a birthday party to go to and wanted to relax and get things ready for our trip to Italy! Sunday morning was awesome! We packed our bible and drove downtown to find a little place we could sit and read a short story with the boys. We made a quick ice-cream/cappuccino stop first and then walked to a nice area by the water. We prayed and read for about 10-15 minutes. Richie read a story from Luke and when we asked the boys what the story meant to them, Josiah said, "You know, it's like when God gives you love, you shouldn't keep it for yourself, you're supposed to share that love and create more of it". I was so glad I had my sunglasses on so he couldn't see the tears (of happiness of course). He got! He worded it better than I could have. These kids amaze me sometimes and they really have a huge capacity for understanding things.

I brought the camera with us and totally forgot that I left the memory card in the computer. We stumbled upon the Walluf Summertime 'something' Fest with rides, games and food. We had such a nice, unplanned Sunday morning. Just what we needed. Later that day we went to the Bday party for some friends of ours. Overall a good weekend!



Now that the boys are out of school, they need to keep busy or it's a maaaad house. The boys earn time on the DS and Ipad by doing some chores. They cleaned the windows in the living room. Here, Elee's standing on the ledge outside just getting done cleaning it...I don't think he was finished. ;)

My 'Hodgepodge' cookies. 
I cleaned the cupboard & I tried to put in as many ingredients as I could find to clear up some space. These cookies were amazing. Made with Organic Flour and sugar, and I added a 1/4 cup of ground Flax seed, so they're healthy right? The rest....maybe not so much. Ha! Richie loved them, and ate 10 in one sitting. 

These outfits were so cheap and were definitely the deal of the month! $2 for the Oshkosh shirt on the left, and about $3.25 and $3.50 for the other outfits. The Carter's Rompers for Pacey ended up being only $1.75 for each Romper!

My run on Wednesday with Pacey...it rained pretty much the entire day.



Pace and I picked Luna up from the Kindergarten and walked home. This is the passage way that Luna calls, "package way". 

Pacey loves his yogurt

Skylar and Tristan's bday party


No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!