Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Basket

You see baskets like these everywhere in Germany. People take these with them to the grocery store, markets, picnics, just about everywhere you can think of where you would tote stuff in. When I saw them at Aldi, I wanted to get one & I bought this for about 7 euro.  This is was the first time I used it. It matches my friends that she brought on our picnic which she uses all the time too. 

I'm feeling a little more European now.









2 comments:

  1. I bought one of those baskets today at Walmart for $3.97! What was Pacey doing? No pants on the playground? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Roxane! They are so nice and surprisingly well made. I'll get a lot of use out of it. You could use it to throw all of your scrap~booking stuff in. ;)

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!