Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Last German Class for the Summer & Packing

Yesterday was my last German class for the summer. 



We ate food and talked

And what's a German course without a lip threading? A girl in my class mentioned last week that she knows how to do it and does it to herself. 
This is the first time I did anything with the hair on my face other than my eyebrows. 

1. Threading hurts really bad above the lips.
2. I really hope my hair doesn't grow in dark.
3. My lip is still sensitive from yesterday. 




This is Luna last night trying to 'help' me pack for our Italy trip. She was cracking me up. I walked into the room and there she was with my hat on and my shoes. She fell over a couple of times and we had a lot of fun. 

Can you guess which shoes I'm bringing?  




1 comment:

  1. Love Pacey's shoes AND your shoes! You'll fit right in when in Italy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!