Happy (late) Memorial Day! Hopefully it's a day spent to remember those fallen during the wars fought for our country and freedom. Having been in the military, my husband also, and having many family members in the military, these days have so much meaning to them for me now.
I have very few pictures of me in my uniform or else I'd post a picture. Maybe one of these days I'll scan one onto my computer. That seems like so much work at the moment....so little time.
We went to Rotterdam, Netherlands & also to Brugges, Belgium for a long weekend!
Check out the pictures of out trip!!!
check out my outfit post
here!
 |
The Party Animals
...10:30PM (Friday night on our way to Rotterdam) and Josiah & Pace are still awake. Luna and Elee are passed out. |
 |
| Saturday morning...on an hour and half boat tour... |
 |
| bought some balloons by a guy making them in the city square....cheap entertainment. |
 |
| Market in Rotterdam, Netherlands |
 |
| Luna had a booboo on her finger....she cried a loooong way until we found these bandaids at the Market. |
 |
| passed ooouuutt! |
 |
| A little jingle bell Rotterdam souvenir. |
 |
| Belgium Tripel....so yum. |
 |
| Elee shared these Mussels with me. |
Afternoon beer and icecream
 |
| Belgium is known for making chocolates! Truffels are my favorite. |
A short clip of our time in Rotterdam, Netherlands: taking a moment to sit in the shade and relax from all the walking.
I LOVE seeing your adventures and the family through video and pictures!!! It's really heartwarming! <3 Lovin your blog girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Marie! Love you girl!
Deletexoxo
Looks like a GREAT time! If Luna ever gets into dance, she HAS to do "I'm stuck on bandaids cos bandaids stuck on me!" lol! Love the video!! I think Pace is looking more and more like Elee!! Oh I can't wait to see everyone in person in a few months!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei know!! it's coming up fast! yes, i totally see Elee when i look back at pictures. and luna is like josiah in her looks. but they are all unique. and pacey lets me rock him before i lay him down for bed. love it!
DeleteHey dear,
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a great week! All you need to do to sign up for the weekly Thrifty Thursdays is put in the url of the post once I open up a new link up on Thursday (: Then the widget will upload the name of your post, pic, and url. If you need any help on Thursday once it's up I will be more than happy to assist!
xx
Cecilia
dearestlou.com
thanks so much Cecilia! Okay, i didn't see anything where i could put it. ;) if i have any questions i'll make sure to ask!
Deletepeace,
maggie
I know I can count on your blog to bring a smile on my face! I'm glad you had an enjoyable weekend!
ReplyDeleteChandra
http://www.momomod.com
Thanks so much Chandra! We did! Hope you had a great one too!
DeletePeace,
Maggie
Awesome! Dude, the video was so cute. Luna made me laugh out loud. She is gonna be just like her mommy - you can already tell she's got rhythm!
ReplyDeleteyeah, now they are dancing to Dance3 on the Wii. So much fun!
Delete