Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Outfit Post~Four of us for Under $40!!

 Loving the art of thrifting, I also shop for my kids when I get the chance.  I realized over half of our clothes we wore that day were thrifted! Woohoo!! This makes me think that maybe it would be fun to start doing posts on 'clothing the whole family for cheap'. And it's not crappy clothing either. These clothes were like new when I bought them....and very good quality!

Under $40
for FOUR of us! 

 Red, White and Blue Memorial Day colors & totally unplanned!
Thrifted J Crew dress




 My wrist isn't thaaaat hairy (but maybe my underarms. haha)
My lovely jingle bell souvenir from Rotterdam.




Maggie's look~
J Crew dress~ $5
Minnetonka slip ons~$20 on super sale!

Josiah~
 Moosejaw shirt~ $2
Levis's shorts~gift from family

Elee~
 Gap shirt minus the yogurt (ha)~ about $3
Levi shorts~gift from family

Luna~
 Her clothes were not thrifted but her Oshkosh shorts were only $3!!! And her Gap top was only $4 (end of year clearance)

 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Under $40?! This is great...I love getting deals on kid's clothes, especially since they grow (and destroy clothes) so fast :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do outgrow them so quick! Thanks Tiffany!

      Delete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!