Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Totally Chic Reusable & Recycled Shopping Totes


My sister Laura gave me these chic reusable shopping totes in December. I fell in love with the groovy and funky designs (not to mention they are made from recycled material). I use them mainly for grocery shopping, but this past weekend used them shopping at the PX on base. They are a great size and even handy for road trips to keep all the snacks in. I save a ton on plastic bags by using these. I fit so many groceries into one bag and it's easier to carry in the house than seeing how many plastic bags I can carry in each hand!

I asked her about where I could get more, and she said she got them from her son's school fundraiser. They just started the fundraiser for the year so I'm gonna pass along the info if interested.

The ones I'm using are the 'Department Store Bag' and the 'Grocery' bag (to gauge the size). They even have them in animal prints!!
The website also offers a huge variety of other items such as cosmetic bags (in the picture below), and Ipad and Iphone cases. They have an Ipad case for $2 in the outlet! Check 'em out! (I don't know the quality of those, but I'm going to snatch one up for $2)!!

If interested, you can buy these bags by going to this website


Then you click on 'Enter your order'

That will bring you to another screen that says 'Fundraiser Order entry'

Then you click on the the box that says, 'I'm a friend or family member'

the fundraise ID for my nephew Jude is 17947

His school is Cornerstone Christian Academy

and his Teachers name is Ms. Sampson




CC104 Classic Leopard Cosmetic Bag Set
Check out the super cool cosmetic cases too!

3 comments:

  1. Love those bags! Will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I just bought an Ipad case for $2 from there. It is such a cute design! I'm not sure of the quality of those because I haven't used the Ipad cases before, but the bags are GREAT! Jude's fundraiser ends this Friday, but you can continue to purchase through the website anytime. ;) oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bags!! Good find! And I love the LEOPARD!!!

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!