Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm saving for this...

I have the Canon Snapshot. It takes great pictures and is a wonderful camera. However, it's not the quality that I'm aiming for. When purchasing the Snapshot over two years ago, I was debating between getting a Cannon DSLR or the snapshot. I opted for the latter thinking I wouldn't have time to figure all the gadgets out with little ones running about. Which was probably true.

So now, this camera is on my wish list. I sold my Medela Dual Breast pump and some other things and now have $180 towards it. I'm hoping to sell at another Flohmarkt (Flea Market) or two in April and hopefully earn the rest for this bad boy. 

When I get this camera, I want to get a 50 mm lens (Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 lens) to go with it for taking great shots of the kids and our lives in motion. It's too bad that the lens is over half the price of camera!

A picture really is worth a thousand words! So.....stay tuned for better quality & more professional pictures! 


Canon EOS Rebel T3i 600D




Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens



1 comment:

  1. We are so much alike! I got the Canon Powershot a few years back for the same reasons - and finally upgraded to the Canon 7D a couple of months ago. My Powershot was great for on-the-go, but I was ready to take my photography to the next level. I shoot on "Auto" for now, but am slowly learning about the various buttons, etc. My 50 MM lens is my FAV!! It takes those fantastic focal point portrait shots with the blurry backgrounds - love love love it. Praying you get yours soon!! You'll love it and will be so happy you took the plunge!

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!