I totally dig these booties (the picture below)!!!!!!! I wonder if they'd be comfortable to wear...
I've been looking at a lot of shoes & boots lately. It's now the time to buy boots since it's the end of season and they are all on clearance. I have many shoes in my closet that are older. It's so hard to get rid of certain things that are still classics (like my suede lace up knee-high boots from Nine West that are 15 years old, those are still amazing).
With Richie's help (my husband is so smart), I've decided to change the way I do online shopping for clothes. I'm starting to put my online shopping 'wishes' on a list for at least a week. That doesn't seem like a long time for some, but I'm an impulse shopper. I like. I see. I want it now! Of course with having four kids and staying at home it's a lot easier to shop online. With online shopping being really big for me, I think it will help curb some spending too (hopefully?). Plus, it helps me think, do I really need those? Can I live without that?
So, it's possible you might see these boots on me in a couple months....? We'll see.......! These are just so grooooooovy!
I've been looking at a lot of shoes & boots lately. It's now the time to buy boots since it's the end of season and they are all on clearance. I have many shoes in my closet that are older. It's so hard to get rid of certain things that are still classics (like my suede lace up knee-high boots from Nine West that are 15 years old, those are still amazing).
With Richie's help (my husband is so smart), I've decided to change the way I do online shopping for clothes. I'm starting to put my online shopping 'wishes' on a list for at least a week. That doesn't seem like a long time for some, but I'm an impulse shopper. I like. I see. I want it now! Of course with having four kids and staying at home it's a lot easier to shop online. With online shopping being really big for me, I think it will help curb some spending too (hopefully?). Plus, it helps me think, do I really need those? Can I live without that?
So, it's possible you might see these boots on me in a couple months....? We'll see.......! These are just so grooooooovy!

awww they are coool!!!!! can i have them but not high maybe in balerinas ;P
ReplyDeleteI know! I have them on my wish list. They would be adorable in ballerinas josie! ;)
ReplyDelete