I loooove tea. I consider myself a tea snob. Several years ago, I Attended a 'mother's time out' at a local church where a lady came and gave us a presentation all about tea! Around that time, my dad and I stumbled upon a Teavana store at Somerset Mall in Troy, MI. That's when I became hooked.
I really don't care for bag tea, but if I'm at someone's house and they offer it I'll totally drink it. I Just love the loose leaf tea so the tea can expand and it's not just dust and fannings. It has such a better quality taste because it tastes fresh! I store mine in air tight tins to keep the light out so it stays more fresh too. I usually purchase my tea from Teavana. If you haven't tried their tea, check it out here!!!! I also go to retailmenot.com to get the latest online coupon codes. I usually score a code for free shipping and also 10% off.
Today Luna and I had a little tea party! Josiah and Elee were still at school and Pace was napping. We used the tea cups that were my mom's. That made it even extra special. The tea cups are of course made in England. We had little bisquits called Lotus that are speculoos flavor. We can only get them from Belgium that we know of. Whenever Richie travels there for work, he picks some up. Yum Yum.
Luna got all dressed herself and even picked out the 'Happy New Year' crown. LOL! Luna had two cups of tea with raw honey. Then she did some dances for me and sang and I played the guitar. It was such a lovely tea party. I'm so blessed!
| looove this Peacock plate given to me by a friend;) |
| Peach Tranquility mixed with Peppermint (from Teavana) |



How fun! What a great tea party! You know, you're the one that got me hooked on Teavana teas! :) And, being the good Aunt that I am, I passed on the love to one of my nieces!
ReplyDeleteRuthie that's awesome! I remember us drinking tea and watching Whipit! ;)
DeleteLooks like fun...must be nice having tea with royalty!
ReplyDeleteThis are the things I want to do when I become a mommy. You two (Luna and you) are so cute and I love both of your style. xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Mara! and you are so great with Luna! I love how she held your hand to the potty on Sunday. ;)
DeleteAw, Maggie!! Wish I could join your tea party. I loved these pictures!!! Thanks for sharing. xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteThanks Jackie, I miss you! You and Paul should come for a visit! We have a guest room!
DeleteWhat is a fanning? :) There are so many great things in your blog today...from the tea party with Luna, to reading you talk about Teavana, to the special memory of your mom's cups. Love you from across the miles! xoxoxox
ReplyDelete