Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pure Radiance™ | After Dark™ | YankeeCandle.com


Pure Radiance™ | After Dark™ | YankeeCandle.com

Pure Radiance™ | After Dark™ | YankeeCandle.com (clipped to polyvore.com)



I was so excited when I got an email today showing that Yankee Candle now has the LumiWick flame! Instead of just a wax wick, it's a wooden type wick that crackles as it burns. It's like sitting next to a fire!

We have one candle like this, and when we went back home to the States for in December I was on search for more. I found only one and it was at Marshall's (a discount store that I LOOOOOVE). I'm so happy Yankee Candle sells them now in their stores. I will make sure to order some online the next time they are on sale. If only they had scratch and sniff websites....now there's an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!