Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Colored Denim~Jeggings in Pink

I'm sooooooooo ready for it to be Spring. It's beginning to feel that way here. It's in the mid 40's, the sun is shining, and I've started to hear the birds singing again. Woohoo!

I was so stoked to find a pair of skinny stretch jeans in this pale pink color. A great pastel color for Spring.

Do you have colored denim in your closet to spice up the wardrobe? If so, what color?









The look~
Pink Denim from Peek & Cloppenburg
Coat~ Fossil brand...check it out here
Under Tee from Fossil
Hoodie Sweatshirt thrifted (Lucky Brand)
Bracelets~ I think Pacific Sunwear?
Born Boots~ Nordstrom rack
Armwarmers~ Free People (several years old)
Scarf~ a gift from my lovely sis!

2 comments:

  1. I love the entire look, Maggie. I don't have any colored denim in my closet, but now I'm inspired to get some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah cool! Let me know if you get a pair! And what color! ;)

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!