Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Purses!

I'm not really a purse person. I had the same ol' patchwork corduroy purse for about 5 years. I stopped using it when I cut the dreads. I wanted a fresh start even with my purse. That's when I started using a butterfly beaded purse I bought 2nd hand. It was too small to use every day and 'very busy' with my coats. I could barely get the zipper to close too. I was just waiting for the right purse for 7 months. I have a few coming from a friend that I ordered from her store. They are knitted bags. Can't wait to get those. Stay tuned for pictures on those when they come in!!!!

I got these Fossil purses over 50% off the retail price. When I saw them at the store I liked them, but I wouldn't pay retail. My last purse I used for 5 years was only $20 (and that was after I talked the price down) I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I totally splurged buying two Fossil purses.....but they were only $30 each! Maybe I might 'become' a purse person afterall.

The eggplant color is quilted, and the print one with trees on it is like a pleather material. I used the purple purse yesterday for the first time....it fits an Ipad, a bible, water, AND Pace's dipes and wipes. yay!

I like that the purple matches with both my coats. Very important when having a purse. The pleather one with trees on it won't be used too often except with a solid color dress in the summer.

Which one do you like better?






The look~
Gold sparkly leggings~Promod (5 euro!)
Top~ Banana Republic (thrifted)
Purses~ Fossil ($30/each)
Scarf~ Purchased somewhere in Prague ($10)

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm not a purse person either. I love them and have so many but I rarely take the time to move my things from one to the other. I end up just using the same one for months and months ;) I think here I like the all purple one best. My husband got me a fossil purse for our anniversary a couple of years ago and I use it most of the time. At least he can't say I didn't love the gift.

    Do you currently live in Prague? I'm just asking because I'm from Germany living in the US and I've been to beautiful Prague a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophie!
    We are currently in Germany and LOVE it here! I've visited Prague twice and that place is beautiful. It's great how living in Europe everything seems so close. We love traveling & there's so many places to see over here.

    That's awesome that you lived in Germany and know about the Parades!!!! So cool.

    I'm digging the purple purse better too because it matches with more. That's definitely important for me.

    Thanks for the note!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!