I enjoy having items in my closet that I can wear all year long. You just need to add layers.
I really like this outfit(s). If you have the right pieces, you could throw an outfit like this together & wear it during all the seasons! Layer on the swing blouse and shoes of your choice for spring. Wear the dress with sandals for the summer. Layer on the sweater and wear the boots for fall and winter.
Comfortable. Bohemian. & VERY chic.....

I really like this outfit(s). If you have the right pieces, you could throw an outfit like this together & wear it during all the seasons! Layer on the swing blouse and shoes of your choice for spring. Wear the dress with sandals for the summer. Layer on the sweater and wear the boots for fall and winter.
Comfortable. Bohemian. & VERY chic.....








No comments:
Post a Comment
My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!