I love playing with different shades of a similar color. I think these purple and pink shades go great together! This outfit looks so relaxed and romantic.
I dig the purple wedges with the pink shimmer tube skirt & the eggplant asymmetrical top.
The one piece that actually made me put this ensamble together was....the bra! I love this bralet for many reasons. One, I normally don't wear bras, so when I do I want comfort. Two, it is a bralet that actually clasps in the back! Not many braletts do that! Three, the sweet sequins on this that will make it look like another tank under a tank (while keeping the important parts covered). So, it's on my wishlist. ;)
Which shoes would you wear with this outfit?

I dig the purple wedges with the pink shimmer tube skirt & the eggplant asymmetrical top.
The one piece that actually made me put this ensamble together was....the bra! I love this bralet for many reasons. One, I normally don't wear bras, so when I do I want comfort. Two, it is a bralet that actually clasps in the back! Not many braletts do that! Three, the sweet sequins on this that will make it look like another tank under a tank (while keeping the important parts covered). So, it's on my wishlist. ;)
Which shoes would you wear with this outfit?









No comments:
Post a Comment
My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!