Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

This girl is 6~ A list of her Favorite Things +Video


Six years ago (and a couple weeks...I'm so late at uploading photos) this girl came into our world. She's amazing. Full of life, and laughter, and soul. We love you our Precious Princess Luna Jane.


Favorite Animal: "My favorite animal is a cat and a dog... bunnies too and a horsey." 
Favorite Food: "My favorite food is schpaghetti and lasagna."
Favorite Color: "My favorite color is pink and purple." (this is not a surprise! hahaa)
Favorite Thing to do: "My favorite thing to do is to make mommy stuff."
Favorite toy: "My favorite toy is everything but not boy toys."
Favorite song: "My favorite song is Lord I Need You and the other song I like is Jesus Has the Whole Word in His Hands and the Frozen songs."
Favorite Fruit: "My favorite fruit is everything but not the melon."

I asked her all these questions and she answered with a complete sentence...'my favorite...is'. What a big girl! I think she's ready for First Grade!

Spin the Bottle, to open their present....




Luna loves to sing this song.....She was singing and dancing without any music but I added it to the video. Maybe a bit cheesy for me to do it, but she loves it....so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!