In January we took a long weekend trip to Garmisch, Germany. It's about a four to five hour drive south of where we live and situated in the foothills of the Alps. We've been there several times before and Garmisch was actually my first taste of Germany about 12 years ago when I was able to go there for one month. I look forward at the chance when we're able to go back to there now with kids.
We didn't have much snow because it was warm for this time of year (in the 50's), but the boys still got some skiing lessons. Watch the video of their first time on skis!
We didn't have much snow because it was warm for this time of year (in the 50's), but the boys still got some skiing lessons. Watch the video of their first time on skis!
Luna, Pace and I went on a date for Coffee and Kuchen.
A silly Breakfast...and no I did not give them coffee...or alcohol.
Playing pool after a day of the boys skiing, daddy working, and me and the little ones on our date
sun on the tree
Sweet Little Luna Baby Jane
Pace-aroo
Elee's peaceful place...on the ground in rocks and dirt. ;)
Place of the Winter Olympics in 1936.
A train trip to Austria...just over the border.
Handsome Josiah
Pace was so serious.
In Austria~
Josiah finally got to build a snowman....with a little snow.
checkin' tickets.
When we got back, we noticed she lost one of her earrings. She has her real diamonds in now from Papa Dave and Oma Deb. Might as well enjoy them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!