Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Thrifted Chenille Damask/Brocade Chair


Hey, lets play a game. How much would you pay for this chair? Answer at bottom of post. ;)

Richie didn't like it at all when I brought it home. He wanted to pay someone to take it off our hands. Can you believe that?
I had it sitting outside to get some sun and also in our garage for a little while until I found the perfect place for it. I have a crush for  damask patterns (and brocade) so when I saw this at the thrift store I knew I could make it work. 





Now he likes it.
 I knew he would! 


$50 (with matching chair and couch that we have in the basement. I would've paid $50 for one chair!)
The shawl and down pillow I already had.


1 comment:

  1. Please take a pic of you in your damask jacket (you know the one!!) sitting on this chair!! :) Great styling!

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!