Josiah is 10!!!
Here are the pictures finally from 2 weeks ago...
Richie was away for work on Josiah's Birthday. So we got to celebrate two days! We made up for it by going to the movies with some friends on Saturday and having Raclette. He loved the movie 'Wreck it Ralph'.
Josiah was super excited to get deodorant on his Birthday. According to Richie though, I messed up buying him 'Old Spice' because it isn't cool. I love the smell of it. Call me oldschool.
I went to Josiah's class on his Birthday and made Dr. Pepper & Root-beer floats. Pace and I surprised him with some balloons. The only picture we took in the class is the one where he's hiding behind the balloon. He was a huge help, and passed out the floats to each one of his classmates.
He had a doughnut instead of a cake. Bad idea with the 'funny' candle that won't go out. ;)
Raclette~ our first time breaking in our new grill. This is very common here in Germany for big occasions like Christmas or New Years. It reminds me a lot of Fondue.






So is the Raclett something you dip the meat into? Looks fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures!! Someone did the same thing to me with a "trick" candle when I was about his age, too! LOVE YOU!
Love the blog and pictures of Josiah birthday party and his doughnut cake, with the trick candles, I remember doing that Roxane and she got upset. Love you.
ReplyDelete