Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Things Kids say...

The other day I asked Pace this morning if he wanted to listen to our song. He said, "Yesh!", with his normal 'sh' sound for 's'. I said, "What's our song?" He said, "shun!"

So....on goes Phil Keaggy's version to "Here comes the Sun".  I highly recommend Acoustic Cafe by Phil Keaggy. It's all covers (I'm pretty sure) but it's really 'easy listening', and great anytime. I seriously love all the songs on this album.


Last week Luna stayed home from Kindergarten because she had a fever the afternoon before. Her and Pace were yelling back and forth. Luna was in the kitchen, and Pace, in his diaper was standing at the top of the stairs.
Luna: "You're not sick Pace. Only I'm sick".
Pace:" Yes I am. Me and mommy are sick".
Luna: "No you're not!!!"
Pace: "Yes I am!!!"
And on and on it went for three or so minutes.
The last time Luna said, "no you're not", Pace replied, "Yes! Mommy has a headache!"

Man! Either I get way too many headaches, or I have one smart kid. I'm pretty sure it's both.

Here's a picture of Luna and Pace today...cuddling to keep warm....in the middle of winter. Crazy kids! Clothing optional at the Gifaldi's!


Josiah & Elee building snow forts the other night!









3 comments:

  1. I wasn't sure what to check...funny or cool! Funny about my crazy 2 youngest grandchildren...and cool about the oldest 2 with a cool fort! We don't have any snow!
    Luna and Pacey are so funny..."mommy has a headache!" lol!! Sure do miss everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Clothing Optional" that is the most awesome phrase I've read all year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dasha! I was thinking of you today.....random how I saw this note from you from a while back! xoxoxxo

      Delete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!