We're back from vacation! We went back to Sardinia, Italy after only two months! We were able to score some very cheap tickets again through Ryan Air. The most difficult things for me to pack when I'm traveling is my toiletry bag. The liquids weigh so much, and it really makes a difference when you're paying extra for the check-in baggage. I'll be posting pictures of our trip soon!
I'm so stoked to offer up a really cool giveaway of travel size Burt's Bee's products! Burts Bees is one of my favorite products for myself and the kids. I've used it since Josiah was little, and I'm a huge fan of their Bubble Bath, and minty chap-stick! I seem to always have a Burt's Bees chap-stick on hand.
I got these on super sale, and I finally wanted to share one of my thrifty deals with you guys!
I'm so stoked to offer up a really cool giveaway of travel size Burt's Bee's products! Burts Bees is one of my favorite products for myself and the kids. I've used it since Josiah was little, and I'm a huge fan of their Bubble Bath, and minty chap-stick! I seem to always have a Burt's Bees chap-stick on hand.
I got these on super sale, and I finally wanted to share one of my thrifty deals with you guys!
The winner will get two boxes of Burts Bees products, a $25.00 value! (see pictures below). It's the Radiance Healthy glow kit' and the 'Head to Toe' kit, both in travel sizes. All you need to do is use the Rafflecopter form below to unlock your points for this giveaway!! It's super easy!
1.) Follow Luniquely Maggie via 'Google Friend Connect' (GFC) and 2.) leave a comment on THIS post with your GFC name! 3.) You can win an additional points by 'following' via Facebook, and 4.) also Pinterest!!
What is your favorite Burt's Bees product?
ps. Speaking of bees, we have some lovelies making a nest on our house. I may go down the street and ask the bee keeper what to do. We just got back from vacation last night so I have to check if they are still there. They were there when we left but it's gotten so cold! 44 degrees last night! Seriously, where is the awesome fall weather?
xoxo,
Maggie
a Rafflecopter giveaway
1.) Follow Luniquely Maggie via 'Google Friend Connect' (GFC) and 2.) leave a comment on THIS post with your GFC name! 3.) You can win an additional points by 'following' via Facebook, and 4.) also Pinterest!!
What is your favorite Burt's Bees product?
ps. Speaking of bees, we have some lovelies making a nest on our house. I may go down the street and ask the bee keeper what to do. We just got back from vacation last night so I have to check if they are still there. They were there when we left but it's gotten so cold! 44 degrees last night! Seriously, where is the awesome fall weather?
xoxo,
Maggie
a Rafflecopter giveaway
my fave burts bees is the milk and honey lotion
ReplyDeletesunnybrookdc1 at yahoo.com
Thank so much for entering the contest! You are the winner! I just sent you an email..please reply with your address so I can get it sent to you!
DeleteKindly,
Maggie
I love the lotion with cocoa butter and their lip balm!
ReplyDeleteShae,
DeleteThanks so much for entering the contest!
Kindly,
Maggie