Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

TGIF! t o t a l l y

Pace is doing well with the cloth diapering. By doing well, I mean that he takes his die-pa off every day, sometimes three times. I find it on the floor like in the picture. He can't stand the wet on him. Sometimes I find him in the bathroom or I hear a toilet flush. He pulls himself on the regular toilet and goes #1 or #2!!

Sometimes it makes for a tough morning though.  Yesterday, one of the times there was poo poo in it. Not so fun. You can let your imagine run wild on that one, and I bet you'd be close to what happened. He's really doing a good job potty training himself though. He's earlier than his siblings were in wanting to potty train so that's pretty cool. Dirty diepas on the floor...not so cool. Today I bought some overnight Pull-ups to use to see if that will help him. He obviously likes taking his diaper off, so maybe this will help him when he wants to go potty in the morning (when he has his disposable on from the night). We'll see!

This morning.....TGIF!!! Pacey thinks so too. 

Tonight, date night at home! We got our Parks & Rec and New Girl Series purchased and some ready to watch! The two TV shows we watch together. ;) Tomorrow a girlfriend is coming over for breakfast and I'm selling at a Flea Market in my town. I have some big items I that we don't need around anymore and want to make some room in our garage for our cars this winter.  I get to lead worship at church on Sunday and then we're having a picnic afterwards! Yay for the weekend! TGIF!

7 comments:

  1. Maggie, I love you. And I am so blessed to have such a great Seeester. Your a great wife, Mother, friend, and Seeester. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephy! I miss you too...so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did diaper free with Elizabeth and it worked FAST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We tried that with Josiah and it didn't work....actually it was no fun at all....It seems we did it different every time actually! LOL! We did no dipes too a lot this summer. He loves being naked. But he's still learning. Luna was completely done by 3 and wearing panties at night. I'm hoping Pace will be the same. He starts German K after he's 3 so it would awesome if he's trained. ;)

      Delete
  4. Ahh potty training fun :) I got be more then I might throw.a party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thay was from me. I couldn't sign my name though :/ -stephanie

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!