Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Evening walk

We often go on walks in the evening. This walk was from a month ago just before school started. I forgot that I started a 'post' and never finished it. What can I say, but it's been busy around here. 

I'm glad I actually brought the camera this time since there was so much to see. And I had no idea there were goats in our town!

We saw all of this in one walk and we left right from our house. 


Blackberry pickin'

...we brought a beer along....just cuz we can.
I heart Deutschland!

The view

The sun going down

didn't realize that there were goats back here. if only we could get some milk and cheese....





Grapes

Pretty

Cotton Candy Clouds

2 comments:

  1. It's SO GORGEOUS there, Maggie! And your pics are so good. I'm gonna need a tutorial when I get myself a fancy camera ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca. We absolutely love it here. It feels like home now. ;)

      Delete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!