Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Weekend Recap~Flohmarkt & other stuff

I know it's waaaay past the weekend. But I've been wanting to post on here and just haven't had time or the want to get on here. Last Friday morning I snapped a few pictures of Luna before Kindergarten with a wreath that I had made. I listed my first item on Etsy! Then, I headed downtown Wiesbaden and had a wonderful breakfast with my friends Sophie and Mara. The sun was shining so we sat outside and enjoyed our Cafe Au Lait's at a French restaurant. All the food looked amazing. I just got a super delicious, flaky, chocolate filled croissant but when I go back I will try something new.

Remember the Spring Cleaning I was talking about doing? Well, I did it! And I sold at another Flohmarkt (Flea Market) on Sunday. Yay....reduce, reuse, recycle!!! It was great, minus the  rain that we had for about two hours! We had to rig up a tarp over our clothes for a bit and that was crazy. But we had a great time and some good laughs.

 You can check out more pictures here.

 Elee's Devotional from our friend, Mara. He accepted Jesus into his heart on April 17th, so she wanted to get him a boys Devotional. It's a great book with stories & verses in it just for his age.

 Is the coast clear? 
I was soakin' wet! So I shopped our stuff. I used a pair of my friends pants and changed under our tarp.



 Gotta keep the feet warm with dry socks!

 Our setup..

 Check out my new digs! Hey, neon is 'in' right? LOL!

I made this when I came home for an afternoon snack. Got the idea from the French Restaurant I went to on Friday morning. Amazing. 

Richie ran in the Mainz Marathon on Sunday and did great! He ran it in 3 hours and 14 minutes! He got in 20th overall for his age group which is amazing for his first Marathon! I wish we could've been there to cheer him on.

Daaaang! Look at those soccah leeehgs!

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll need to get a "pop-up" tent from Papa Richard if you keep doing those markets! :)

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!