Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Spring Cleaning My Wardrobe~Finally finished!

I set a date to Spring clean my wardrobe just after we got back from Spring Break. I did it all in one day and ended up with about three bins worth of clothes that I took to a Flohmarkt (a couple weeks ago) to sell, & give away. It's taken forever to update on it and add pictures. You can imagine it can get busy with four kids. So finally, several weeks later, here are some pictures of our newly cleaned out room. It is a lot less stressful and we can find peace in our room. It's a lot more calming when there is less clutter. I can totally feel the reduce in stress when I walk into the room.  Now.....for the rest of the house????? LOL!

I also have some of my things for sale on Ebay.  Eventually it will be nice to post
some things for sale on this blog here, but that will come.... in time....maybe. ;)

If I were to post things for sale on here, what would you like to see? Vintage, thrifted, brand new items, or items made by me? 

Next Flohmarkt is June 1st! Getting closer to saving enough money for my camera! So far I have about $600 saved!

The before pictures....

This was about three bins worth of clothes! 

Time to de~declutter & sell some stuff! I can't even shut my drawers!

This is Richie's dresser.....everyday!


The after pictures....*sigh*....relax.....*sigh*

I added a little shelf on the wall to put up my wood figurines. Now I need my sister to come and help me really organize. She's a freak with that stuff and I love it!

We want a new bedspread. Maybe when we go back to the States this summer I can pick one out. 







1 comment:

  1. Love!!! You are so awesome girl and I would absolutely love to help you organize but it looks as if you did a pretty good job yourself! I want some of your leftover clothes, haha!

    I miss you so much. De-cluttering is so good for the soul!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!