Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Still Learning How to Blog


So....I'm still learning the art of blogging. Even though I have been blogging for over a year on our life in Germany, I never got into any frills of making pages within the blog. When I first started this blog, I put the following 'blog entry' under a Page called 'My Looks',  not knowing that it wouldn't go under a a blog post entry. However, I wanted it to be a blog post so I'm moving it over here! I 'blogged' about this in February, when it was still really cold.  Now you can check out the new pictures under 'My Looks' page here!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I found this coat at a Fossil Store in Germany. 
This coat was originally $258. And in the German store it was on sale for 170 Euro (about $220). So I looked online and figured it would be cheaper in the US store. It was! It was on sale for $130 but they were out of it online. I called a store in the US to find my size and one store had it.  In order to purchase the coat over the phone, I had go into the local Fossil Store here Germany and have them call to order it. After all the hassle, I somehow got the coat for $97 and free shipping! Well worth all the trouble, and now I'm completely happy with my new red velvet coat.

I asked my boys what they thought of it and my oldest son said, "You look rich"! I thought that was funny since I am the queen around here after-all. I definitely have to wear my dingy 5 year old arm warmers to keep it real. LOL!

Velvet Flowery Fossil Coat

Washington Memorial~ January 2012
   
This is my old Tapestry coat.
I LOVE this coat and will not get rid of this bad boy. I bought this for $12 at a thrift store several years ago. I get compliments on this coat every time I leave the house with it on. My husband said it looks like a bath robe. He doesn't know what he's talking about. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!