Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend Recap!

Had to pick Elee up from school on Friday. He had slight fever & didn't feel well. Pacey took good care of him.
I love the European style bike for little kids. There are no pedals so they learn their balance at an early age! 
The trail on the road behind our house

One of my favorite pair of pants....bought in Israel last year.
didn't realize the top was so low cut around the armholes until now.  yikes.




I know the video is really shaky...I had it on super zoom and it was really hard to keep still. Sorry! But I really wanted you guys to see a piece of our weekend. And I wanted to experiment to see if I could upload videos on here and how it would turn out. It took f.o.r.e.v.e.r. to download this short little segment....but maybe I can do more in the future. Would that be something you're interested in?

I love how you can hear the birds. This is the path behind our house that goes into town. It's about a 15 minute walk to the Eis cafe where we can get a nice scoop of gelato for about a buck. The weather was awesome this weekend and we just had to get outside. I like the dress that Luna picked out. Perfect for a hot day like Saturday and reminded me of a little country girl...hair all in knots and riding a bike on a dirt road....minus the sparkly shoes of course! ;) My pants are one of my favs that I bought in Israel last year. Super comfy.

I made laundry soap on Friday night again and will be posting on that really soon. So check back soon!


7 comments:

  1. oh you make me miss Germany! i can't wait to go home in june :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sophie! that's great that you are coming here in june! what town do you live in? it would be crazy if we were super close and could meet up for a tea!

      Delete
  2. I love your style. I love your family. You look amazing. Your kids are cute. I want to go for a walk with you. I heart you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks laura! i would love to all go for a walk too!

      Delete
  3. Love the new bike! Where is that path? I don't remember it! If El knew about it, he forgot to show me, I guess! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the bike is actually really old. it was given to us by a friend which was given to them....i want to get a new one where the brakes work. richie says we can't fix that. otherwise, it's great! yeah, next time your here we'll walk back there!

      Delete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!