Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Mommy Day~A Glimpse of My Morning

I heard Pace happily humming to himself this morning as he strolled into the kitchen. When you hear your child humming....watch out! Chances are they are probably getting into trouble!


I was in the kitchen and watched him make this mess. He was having a blast! So it was hard to say no. Mommy didn't have so much fun cleaning it, but I sure loved listening to him humming and watching him have fun.



Working hard.....

Admiring his work....

Notice the speculoos jar open (it's like peanut butter~ only better)

Tasting his work. It doesn't get better than this. ;)
Luna before Kindergarten. She came walking up the stairs with her sunglasses on, "looking cool".
I love her sparkly leggings!


After Kindergarten we were sitting on the couch together and she had just this dress on with no leggings or pants. I was like, "what's that smell?" So I smelled her feet and said, "Ewww! Smells like pee and vinegar"!! Then she said, "No, smells like suckers and gum". 

Random notes:
So glad I did the dishes tonight instead of watching tv, and waiting until the morning to do them. Richie's been gone since yesterday to Berlin for work. So no tag team action going on. He comes home late tomorrow night. Yay!


Last week I weighed in at 118 pounds! So I can gladly say....I love soft warm pretzels with Super Scharfer Zenf (super hot mustard~eating one right now)!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Pacey is getting ready to help Uncle Chad in his restaurant! 118 pounds won't stay long if you keep eating those yummy pretzels!
    Luny Tuny...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Pace looooves getting into the cupboards and pulling out anything that he's not supposed to. He's been known to break a few things. ;)

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!