Don't you just wish that when you wake up in the morning you could throw on an outfit and completely feel like yourself? I have a couple outfits I can do that with and it usually involves a little layering here and there. Definitely adding accessories like armwarmers or legwarmers or my turquoise stone necklace that I bought in Mexico, and my sterling silver sun burst amber stud earrings.
I love this look. I could wear an outfit like this everyday. It looks so comfy and casual and still true to a little Bohemian flare.
What's in your closet that makes you feel true to yourself?

I love this look. I could wear an outfit like this everyday. It looks so comfy and casual and still true to a little Bohemian flare.
What's in your closet that makes you feel true to yourself?







Very inspiring look! Love the pants!
ReplyDeletexo
Cecilia
dearest-lou.blogspot.com