I've been in search of some stretchy polyester slim fit ankle pants for the past two years. I can't seem to find anything close to what I want. I had a pair of pants like these 15 years ago (why do I ever get rid of my clothes)? And I so wish I had them still.
Most of the pants I see are the wrong material or the wrong length. I don't want capri length. And I want them either a fun solid color (or white with very thin pastel stripes (but not dark, overpowering stripes). I want them to have a side zipper with a flat front and, if possible no belt loops and NO back pockets. Is that too much to ask for? :)
So this is what I'm still in search of. I'll let you know when I finally find them. I'm hopeful that they'll be coming around soon...they just have to. If you find something like this....let me know. Wish I could make my own pants. I hate when I can't find what I'm looking for anywhere. I've searched so many department stores and online shops for these it's incredible.
The pants that come the closest are these found at Talbots. TALBOTS? Uck. Not really the stylo that I have, but they are carrying the closest thing.
Don't you just love the way they look in the front? Very old fashion looking like your going clam digging but with a modern edge. Now just to find the right color......
Most of the pants I see are the wrong material or the wrong length. I don't want capri length. And I want them either a fun solid color (or white with very thin pastel stripes (but not dark, overpowering stripes). I want them to have a side zipper with a flat front and, if possible no belt loops and NO back pockets. Is that too much to ask for? :)
So this is what I'm still in search of. I'll let you know when I finally find them. I'm hopeful that they'll be coming around soon...they just have to. If you find something like this....let me know. Wish I could make my own pants. I hate when I can't find what I'm looking for anywhere. I've searched so many department stores and online shops for these it's incredible.
The pants that come the closest are these found at Talbots. TALBOTS? Uck. Not really the stylo that I have, but they are carrying the closest thing.
Don't you just love the way they look in the front? Very old fashion looking like your going clam digging but with a modern edge. Now just to find the right color......

No comments:
Post a Comment
My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!