Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

New York Fashion Week 2012

I wasn't at New York Fashion Week of course, but I looked over Style.com's website. So many styles hit the runway last week. From pastels to bright colors, sheer dresses (and i mean see through) to lace and sleek silhouettes, it's great to see what the designers put out for their 'ready to wear' 2012 Spring collections. Here are a few of my 'tasteful' favs. I would wear all of these. Would you?


Giorgio Armani
 (picture taken from Style.com website)
I love everything about this. 


Elie Saab
(picture taken from Style.com website)
Wow. Tasteful. Simple. And it glitters. 


Christian Siriano
(picture taken from Style.com website)
This is a guy who is way beyond his years....


Elie Tahari
(picture taken from Style.com website)
Love the length...love the color, love the simple fit.







1 comment:

  1. I love the green dress and blue dress! I would totally wear those! How cool!

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!