Do you find yourself passing up the hats section when you go out shopping? If not, next time your out perusing the stores for some bargains, hit up the hats section. Now is the perfect time to find some great hats on sale since most stores are already lining their shelves with spring items. Hats are actually one of my favorite accessories. I love to look for cute hats whatever the season, and that's especially true now that I have short hair.
A hat can really change the whole outfit and even your entire look. My girlfriend and I went shopping this past weekend and we had loads of fun ripping apart the sale section of hats at a local department store. It's not too often I try on a hat that looks good and fits just right. The last time I went shopping I tried on many hats to no avail. It was either way too big around the ears, or I look like Dumbo with my ears sticking out. This time was different. I felt like Goldilocks in the three bears. I totally scored! I found four hats that actually fit me and looked cute. And yes, I indulged and bought all four hats. With my not so favorite short hair style, hats are a great accessory for me. I'm sure I won't be buying another one for a while. When you find one that fits and looks great, buy it!
1.) 1920's Vintage Style 100% Wool Hat~ 16 Euro ($21)
2.) Rasta Mama Variegated Knit Hat~ 16 Euro ($21)
3.) Gray Knit Hat~ 4 Euro ($5.20)
4.) Brown knit hat~ (the only hat not on sale)~ 19.5 Euro ($25)
~Purple Arm Warmers~ 4 Euro ($5.20)
What's your favorite accessory?
All the hats were purchased from Peek & Cloppenburg
http://www.peek-cloppenburg.de/
A hat can really change the whole outfit and even your entire look. My girlfriend and I went shopping this past weekend and we had loads of fun ripping apart the sale section of hats at a local department store. It's not too often I try on a hat that looks good and fits just right. The last time I went shopping I tried on many hats to no avail. It was either way too big around the ears, or I look like Dumbo with my ears sticking out. This time was different. I felt like Goldilocks in the three bears. I totally scored! I found four hats that actually fit me and looked cute. And yes, I indulged and bought all four hats. With my not so favorite short hair style, hats are a great accessory for me. I'm sure I won't be buying another one for a while. When you find one that fits and looks great, buy it!
1.) 1920's Vintage Style 100% Wool Hat~ 16 Euro ($21)
2.) Rasta Mama Variegated Knit Hat~ 16 Euro ($21)
3.) Gray Knit Hat~ 4 Euro ($5.20)
4.) Brown knit hat~ (the only hat not on sale)~ 19.5 Euro ($25)
~Purple Arm Warmers~ 4 Euro ($5.20)
What's your favorite accessory?
All the hats were purchased from Peek & Cloppenburg
http://www.peek-cloppenburg.de/


I love your hats! I really like the arm warmers too, I think I need to get a new hat like that. Love all the pics, you look amazing!
ReplyDeleteI want to go shopping with you so you can force me to try new things!
ReplyDelete