Here are the pictures!
It all started with ramblings in the garage with our Brother in law about having a random costume party focused around an activity...ping pong! Our first tournament was in 2007 in Michigan with family and friends.
10 years later, we still have these parties! Because of our move to Germany we had skipped a year. This year we pushed it back an entire year to have it in the summer time so it wouldn't be so cold. We are glad that we did because the weather was perfect (minus a slight rain before the party started).
Our 8th Annual tournament was in June. It was a fun way to start our summer. I always love our annual party bringing random people together. Friends from our town, church, the city, work, class, and friends we've met at random places came to join us. There were a few people I missed getting pictures of because people trickled in at different times and I'm constantly misplacing my phone. Thank you to all who came and for those of you (Esther and Frauke) who drove from far away to be with us! Until next year!
xxoo
It all started with ramblings in the garage with our Brother in law about having a random costume party focused around an activity...ping pong! Our first tournament was in 2007 in Michigan with family and friends.
10 years later, we still have these parties! Because of our move to Germany we had skipped a year. This year we pushed it back an entire year to have it in the summer time so it wouldn't be so cold. We are glad that we did because the weather was perfect (minus a slight rain before the party started).
Our 8th Annual tournament was in June. It was a fun way to start our summer. I always love our annual party bringing random people together. Friends from our town, church, the city, work, class, and friends we've met at random places came to join us. There were a few people I missed getting pictures of because people trickled in at different times and I'm constantly misplacing my phone. Thank you to all who came and for those of you (Esther and Frauke) who drove from far away to be with us! Until next year!
xxoo
Staches...
Rock 'n Roll baby!
A pirahana...
Mary Poppins, Dolly Pardon, and Esther...as Esther ;)
The Obergladbach gang
Top three winners: left- 3rd place, middle- 1st place, right- 2nd place
Entry fees got divided to the top three players!








No comments:
Post a Comment
My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!