Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Our trip to the States

We went to the States for Christmas time and I never posted any pictures! It's never too late right? So here are some pictures of a great three weeks we had last December. We started out New York, then traveled upstate to see Richie's family, then down to D.C. area. It went by too fast and I miss my family so dearly. This is the hardest thing about living overseas. 

Start spreading the news....da da da da.
New York, New York! 
Time Square

Ground Zero

Rockefeller Center


Brooklyn-
small sidewalk sale

Amazing tour guides- friends Tom and Karen




New York Stock Exchange










Making Gnocchi 

Richie's Great Aunt
In her 90's and so sharp. Showing us pictures from her Ipad. 


Richie and cousins



Our Christmas photos





This one is the best





Navy Football game


Crazy New Years! In costumes of course...
Theme: Highschool stereotypes

My siblings and I...
can you guess our stereotypes? lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!