Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Weekend in April

This weekend was great. It was the start to our spring break! Normally we would be traveling somewhere but I'm in school full time so we have to stay home. We had a fun packed weekend though. We bought tickets for Spain this summer so we are looking forward for that trip! 

The kids have been sick on and off for three weeks so it was nice to finally have the kids feeling better. I took them to the doctors on friday to have their ears checked out for infection. They had been complaining of earaches with their fevers. The doctor recommended nose spray. Lets hope that works. 

It was great to feel the warm sun on our faces again. This weekend we had some sun! 

Pflanzen Koelle with Elee

Never too old for playing cars

Driveway Roller Derby

Brewing beer


Pace's soccer game

Look at how these 6 year olds line-up. 
soccer in germany...startin' em young 






  






No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!