Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Makeup that works~ Too Faced




It will be in the 60's this week! Spring is here and I can feel summer in my bones! With the seasons changing I'm looking forward to spring flowers (already blooming in Germany), warmer weather, and wearing less makeup in the summer. ;)

I don't normally give makeup recommendations but the 'No Makeup Makeup' palette by Too Faced is absolutely my favorite beauty product. I've recommended this to many people and everyone that has tried it loves it!  

Luminize and Brighten are my favs in the compact. If I'm in a hurry, I throw this on for a little glow. I dab a little of the 'brighten' under my eyes, and the 'luminize' on the bridge of my nose, above my cheekbone and on my brow bone. It was perfect for last summer and honestly all year round for a minimal makeup look. 

The great thing about this compact is that it contains an instruction booklet on how to use it and where to place the makeup for the look that you want. 

In place of the 'Bronzing veil' I use 'Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer'. It's made from actual cocoa so it smells great. I prefer a matte bronzer over a shimmery bronzer because the shimmery bronzers make my pores look so big! This is perfect for adding a little bit of contour directly under the cheekbone. 

I totally recommend both of these! What's your favorite beauty product?









Pictures taken from Toofaced.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!