Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Happy Fourth of Juuuuly! 7th week/weekend in the good 'ol USA.

I just saw this post that I didn't post! Some pictures from our 7th week in the States. I was doing good about posting pictures from every week or weekend and then time got away from me. We had such a great time in the States and are now back in Germany. Here's some pics from the 4th....
Happy Fourth of Juuuuulyyyyy!!!

A visit to Richie in Baltimore...

Luna's fashion 'fashing' show




getting ready to go to the fireworks!

My brother in law looks at me this way most of the time.








1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these pictures!! What a great time we had! And the pic of you and Richie in Baltimore is really good. I know that it's a lot of work for you to do this blog but I'm wondering if you could update FB like this as well!?!!??! A lot of people would follow you on Facebook and you post great things! Pleassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeee?

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!