Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Deutschland Team Training PICTURES~ Can't wait for USA vs Germany game!!!

Germany vs USA today! 

I haven't been excited to watch a game in like, forever but I'm very excited to watch this game. Of all days to be in the States, today isn't the day. People just don't get into soccer as they do back home in Germany. I'm sure people like it and there has actually been some public viewings in certain big cities. In Germany, things are closed dooooown everywhere. You don't see people driving in the streets because everyone is watching the game. So after my 11:15 dentist check up, I'll be sitting at home with Josiah cheering the teams on. Woohoo!

USA  has been doing great so far in the World Cup so they have a chance to at least give Germany a good run. They have a great coach, Jurgen Klinsmann (pssst....and he's German)! 

Living in Germany and loving it, and being from the USA makes it hard who to cheer for. I'm so torn. Today I'll be happy no matter who wins. I just hope Ozil scores. And Dempsey for the USA. 

We got free tickets to watch the German National Team train one day at the Stadium in Mainz last year. I can't believe I never posted the pictures! I was elated to go and watch them train. Of course most of my pictures are of my favorite player....
Mesut Özil.

So excited to watch him play today!! 


This guy reminds me of Josiah.












this photo isn't mine. 
photo taken from here....

this photo isn't mine either...
photo taken from here

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS TODAY!!!!!

Are you watching the game today? Who do you hope will win? Who's your favorite player? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!