Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

4th weekend in the States~ A short trip to Michigan

Three of us! We're missing two....

Sister, my-bros-wife-just-like-a-sister, and me

 Ladies niiiight. Super fun to reconnect with some old friends. 

Jayne (Deb's daughter and our new sister) had a baby shower on Saturday. Forgot my camera. How can that happen? Such a cute picture of her belly.

My niece Maya

Father's DAY!!!! Four of us...missing one brother. ;)



Happy Father's Day! My sister and I weren't with our kids or hubby's but we were with our dad. It was a nice day at the lake in Michigan.

Me and my  nephew Ben

Me and Maya

Back in VA for the USA-Ghana game. We won!!


1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures!! Like the one of Ant, Richie and Chad.....and I just noticed that India is in the picture too. The one of you and Mya is great. You keep writing Maya....is it not Mya? I may have been spelling it wrong this whole time. Dohhhhhhhh! And I think you look better as a brunette. When I see these pics I just think you look so hot.

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!