I love having a sister for so many reasons and it stinks that we live so far away. We had an awesome time this summer during our short stay at their house. Her and Chad are the best host and hostess ever! We had our own living space in the basement. It was like a home away from home except we had chocolates neatly placed on our pillows when we arrived. I want to sit with them on their patio and drink a glass of wine and talk for hours! I want to go back!
Growing up, we'd fight like normal siblings. Often over little things. We shared a bed (thanks mom and dad) so it was over things like, "you crossed the line to 'my side'", or over a messy room (I was the messy one), over boys, over friends, over clothing. If we borrowed each others clothes it usually ended up as 'you stretched it out', or 'you ruined it'. We've come a long way from those times. Even in the midst of growing up and the little cat fights (we have scars to prove it) we were still close. We shared a locker in Highschool. We were best friends. We were close then, but even closer now over the years.
This time we traded pants!
Note to self: Make sure your spouse knows that you traded pants or he might come up behind 'you', not realizing that you traded pants. Always making memories. Lol!
I have several pairs of Harem pants so I think I got the better end of the deal with something new
and these pants are my favorite brand, Free People. ;) Thanks Lolly! I think of you everytime I wear them.
I love having a sister for so many reasons and it stinks that we live so far away. We had an awesome time this summer during our short stay at their house. Her and Chad are the best host and hostess ever! We had our own living space in the basement. It was like a home away from home except we had chocolates neatly placed on our pillows when we arrived. I want to sit with them on their patio and drink a glass of wine and talk for hours! I want to go back!
Growing up, we'd fight like normal siblings. Often over little things. We shared a bed (thanks mom and dad) so it was over things like, "you crossed the line to 'my side'", or over a messy room (I was the messy one), over boys, over friends, over clothing. If we borrowed each others clothes it usually ended up as 'you stretched it out', or 'you ruined it'. We've come a long way from those times. Even in the midst of growing up and the little cat fights (we have scars to prove it) we were still close. We shared a locker in Highschool. We were best friends. We were close then, but even closer now over the years.
This time we traded pants!
Note to self: Make sure your spouse knows that you traded pants or he might come up behind 'you', not realizing that you traded pants. Always making memories. Lol!
and these pants are my favorite brand, Free People. ;) Thanks Lolly! I think of you everytime I wear them.
![]() |
| Free People~ Flowy pants |
I really like it layered with the crop top. Comfy & Casual.
Purple Crop Top~Free People
Flowy Pants~Free People
Layered tank~ Forever 21 ($2)!




LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH! I WISH WE LIVED ON THE SAME STREET!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you too stephy! that would be so AWESOME!
DeleteSharing everything to include a bed was great prep for marriage! :P I love how close you two are <3 And am diggin' the pants!
ReplyDeletethanks dasha. it was totally great prep for marriage! good way to look at it! haha.
DeleteLove the pants! Love your sister! And I love you, girl!
ReplyDeleteI love you too jen! reeeally hoping that we can come visit you guys once your settled in india. i have a plan but it needs to be worked out still. xxoo
DeleteDasha! That's funny about preparing for marriage....is that why I don't like snuggling or being touched when I go to sleep AND we had to get a king size bed?!?!? Haha! Well, I do know this, I don't like sleeping with other people. I really don't. If I have to, the only people I would sleep with IS Chad and Maggie. I can't even sleep with Chandler, she's crazy! Okay wait, I can sleep with my boys too.... :)
ReplyDeleteMaggie!! I totally forgot that we shared lockers. That was so much fun! It was a win-win because as a 10th grader you got to hang in the senior hall while you made me look cooler! WIN WIN!
I ain't gonna lie, I miss those pants, but naturally they look better on you....I love them with your cropped top!!! Very very cute.
And as Steph Scobie put it, "Sisterhood of the traveling pants"
Love you and miss you so incredibly much. This was such a great blog. I like it when you talk about us!