Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Getting ready for Italy!

I'm so excited! We are going to Italy at the end of this month! I've been there before, but this time we going to Sardinia~ a large island by the southern tip. Often when we travel we go to a couple places and go from hotel to hotel. This time we are staying in one place and I'm so stoked for that! Tickets were so cheap. It cost only $520 (included extra luggage) to fly all SIX of us there. We found a nice little apartment to rent for the week which has a pool AND is only a 2 minute walk to the beautiful beach and a 25 minute walk to the town. Oh the relaxation....I can already feel it! 

Kids' sand toys, check. 
Pool toys, check. 

Anthropologie is having a great sale. I've found that the Europe site has much better deals and styles to offer. Here are two of the shirts I bought and adore! I wore the white one many times already and Richie really likes it too. Looks great against a sun~tanned skin (for me it's my red-bumpy splotchy skin haha). You can still get the shirts here!

I went online today and bought another one in white. This time it was only 20 euro (I think that's a good deal considering it's a comfy style and something I already started wearing all the time...only it's getting pit stains...that's the only thing that sucks about wearing white! The dreadful pit stains! I think it may have something to do with my deodorant too).  

Linen shorts with a pull on waist like this...my fav! I got the shorts for 20 euro and also the dress for 30 euro. So those are my special summer pieces for our summer vacation. Excited to get them in the mail!
I had to call customer service because all the prices changed when I went to checkout. I even asked for free shipping, but she said there weren't any shipping codes available at the moment. When she went to check me out, the same thing happened to her too. She put me on hold for a moment, gave me the lower prices for all the items, and in the end, free shipping. Yay! It never hurts to ask! 
  
                                A couple of fun summer vacation clothes for mommy, check. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress! Perfect for summer (:

    http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!