Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Splurge or Save Platform Booties?



Jeffrey Campbell Splurge or Save?





Richie recently went on a work trip to Trier, the oldest city in Germany. A cute little college town. I haven't been there yet but he says it would make a nice trip for our family. While he was there, he saw shoes similar to these in the shops and thought of me.  

After seeing them in the shop windows, I think it softened him up a bit, and maybe he realized that they are kind of cool. So he made a deal with me. I love how we make deals;  the kind only a married couple can make. ;) So, he bought me the shoes! 

Every website I've seen these Jeffrey Campbell booties on, they were given 5 star reviews. Everyone says they are comfortable & easy to walk in which is what I'm looking for. After all, I do want to wear them.

I posted them here one month ago, only in a different color. He didn't like the white lace and thought they were impractical and would get dirty with four kids. I heeded his advice and choose 'Purple Feather', the ones on the left. 

So....I splurged. I rarely do. I'm so stoked to get these in the mail. I'll make sure to take some pictures when I get them!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE them Maggie! You will rock those shoes!!! I love the color and design AND glad you didn't "save" to get the plain color ones. You're gonna look hot to trot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can wear them with your "robe," too!

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!