Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell booties!




These are the Jeffrey Campbell booties I mentioned in this & this post a while back...different color, same style. They just arrived two days ago and I'm so diggin' them. The five star reviews I read are right on. They are very comfortable to walk in. I wore them all day today, from 10am until 7pm!!

I stepped out of the van this morning for the first time wearing them, and as soon as I got out a lady walking by said, "cool shoes"! I'm glad Richie was with me and got to hear it.....I'm thinking he's likin' how tall I am and said I look cute when I'm angry with them on. What a bonus! Hahaha!

Thank you to my hubby for taking the pictures and our old friend Randy for making funny comments...hence the picture with my hands out. ;) What do you think of the booties?

6 comments:

  1. Such a Hot Mommy :) You look great Maggie :) LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they comfortable! But it must have to do with the big box at the toe, the front wedge and the "table leg" heel! Very cool, tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I've worn them three times already in just one week of having them! ;) Thanks! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love jeffery campbell shoes, they are always so unique! These look great on you:D

    ReplyDelete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!