Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OPI Nail Polish Giveaway...winner announced!


And the lucky winner is.........   


Dasha (#2 on the contest comment list)! 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I had to do the 'ol~ draw the number out of a hat thing. The 'rafflecopter' I used wasn't loaded on the page the first few days of the contest (even though I thought I had linked it on here), so I decided to do it old school. My assistant, Luna, ;) drew the number from the hat. 

Dasha, please send me a message with your address to get your fantastic OPI nail polish! When you get it, please leave a comment for me saying you got it!

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!! :) Can't wait to have matching toe tips with ya! :) Thanks!! And congrats on your first blog giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dasha! Can you send me your address to my email? richieandmaggie@gmail.com

      Thanks!

      Delete

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!