Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nail art!

I've gotten into the craze of the nail world. I just received my nail art pens in the mail (thanks Grandma Margaret and Roxane for the Amazon giftcards for Christmas)!!!! Luna and I had fun experimenting with different things to paint! Luna wanted flowers of course, so we put flowers on her her thumbs. It's so hard to paint a four year old's nails by the way......and then it was tragic when they got messed up. But we had loads of fun doing it! I opted for an animal print. My right hand turned out better than the left since I'm left handed. I think it looks cool! What do you think?

Don't forget to enter the FREE OPI nail polish giveaway here!!

 



I love how you can see her two eye colors here....;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My love language is WORDS (of affirmation). I'd love to hear from you....really!